"I’ve never understood why people are so unnerved by the tininess of our human experience. It’s always made sense to me. We’re just biological blips in the wholeness of time. But what a lovely thing to be. What a gift. I just want to be recycled into a willow tree eventually."
Erin Belieu, in an interview for Willow Springs
I just woke up from a weird dream
Anonymous asked: Well I know I'm bouncy. I may or may not have been teased in gym class in high school for being bouncy while running. What kind of headphones are those?
Kids find the weirdest things to tease people about. Though I do recall giggling at a dude that ran with the longest strides ever. He looked like a gazelle. It was all in good fun though!
The headphones are downstairs and my legs are too wobbly to walk that far and check. They’re not high quality or anything special.
- What’s the evolutionary significance of white tailed rabbits? At night, I can only notice that there’s a rabbit in the vicinity because of the big ol’ white butts that are ever so visible when they’re running away
- My brain needs to work out a way to stay coordinated when I look up and run simultaneously ‘cause the night sky is really nice to look at when I’m not dizzy
- I’m always dizzy
- I feel this weird guilt when I listen to music loudly as I run as if the people inside the houses will hear it or the rapists hidden in the bushes will take that as a sign that I wouldn’t hear them approach me (which I most definitely wouldn’t)
- Rabbits really need to stop running across the path when I’m running because it makes me panic
- Why are there so many police cars driving by me, am I doing something wrong
- I go out at night because I like the dark so why are the street lights turning on as I run under them
- I want every house on this street
- Except that one
- Someone is smoking good weed
- Maybe I should cry for help, maybe I should kill myself, blame it on the ADD baaabyyyy
- I think people that say they run for fun are lying
- My extremities aren’t producing any more heat, time to head home
Anonymous asked: how the hell did those headphones stay on during a run? Nothing stays on my head when I run. Maybe I just run weird?
Maybe you’re too bouncy. Or maybe they’re the wrong headphones. Or maybe none of the above and all headphones suck when it comes to running because nothing stays on my head/in my ears either.
I wore this outfit for my run having seemingly forgotten that I live in Canada where warmth doesn’t exist so now I can’t feel my legs
Anonymous asked: And this is where the internet asks you to continue posting things from pole dancing class
Maybe if I learn cool tricks n’ things. For now I’m just a clumsy mess and I’ll keep documentation to a minimum.
A sixth grader’s advice to future sixth graders.
Damn, kid. You speak truth.
Anonymous asked: Called headstand with pole. Got it. Don't fake things though!
You gotta do what you gotta do.
Anonymous asked: You can't really fake being sexy there 0.0 Is there even a name for that pose there?
You can fake pretty well anything, I reckon. I don’t know what it’s called. I think it’s just a variation of a standard headstand (AKA me not knowing what I’m doing).
I took my first pole dance class today and it was humiliating and terrible and I’m gonna do it every week until I can fake being sexy!!!